Cross-Cut Lean Exhaust Emissions Reduction Simulations
12th DOE Crosscut Workshop
on Lean Emissions Reduction SimulationApril 28th - 30th, 2009University of Michigan - Dearborn, 4901 Evergreen Road, Dearborn, Michigan 48128
Local Info |
- Diesel Particle Filters
- Selective Catalytic Reduction
- Lean NOx Traps
- Oxidation and Reformer Catalysts
- Emissions Control Systems Integration
- On-Board Diagnostics
- Provide technical updates on the latest developments for these technologies and corresponding simulation tools
- Enhance collaboration among industry, government and universities
- Improve and update recognition of key research priorities
About Workshop 12
- CLEERS workshops are intended as relatively informal but tightly focused forums for sharing recent research results on understanding and simulating lean exhaust emissions control. Joint participation by researchers in government, universities, and industry is encouraged. This is the 12th workshop in a series sponsored by the DOE Office of Vehicle Technologies and the DOE Diesel Crosscut Team. The results of the workshop discussions will be documented for the DOE Office of Transportation Technology (OTT) for consideration in improving R&D priorities and technical focus in DOE-supported transportation programs.
Meeting Registration is closed
The Twelfth CLEERS workshop will be hosted by University of Michigan at their Dearborn Campus in Detroit from April 28th through 30th, 2009. Diesel particulate filters (DPF), selective catalytic reduction (SCR), lean NOx traps (LNTs), oxidation and reformer catalysts and emissions control systems integration will be the major discussion themes. As with the previous CLEERS workshops, this will be a public meeting open to all who are interested in the most recent developments in understanding and simulating the performance of these devices under realistic conditions.
It is expected that the workshop presentations will include invited presentations by internationally prominent researchers. Contributed presentations of 20-30 minutes are also invited from interested parties. Those who are interested in making such presentations should contact one of the following topical coordinators:
- DPF technology - Mark Stewart, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, email Mark.Stewart@pnl.gov, phone 509-375-2179 or Chris Rutland, University of Wisconsin, email email@example.com, phone 608-262-5853
- SCR technology - Darrell Herling, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, email Darrell.Herling@pnl.gov, phone 509-375-6905 or Joe Bonadies, Delphi, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 810-257-2074
- LNT technology, Oxidation and Reformer Catalysts, and system integration- Stuart Daw, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, email email@example.com, phone 865-946-1341 or Dick Blint, General Motors, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 586-596-4291
Details of the meeting agenda will be posted on the CLEERS website (www.cleers.org) as soon as they become available.
Local Info |